Saturday, June 21, 2014

On the Road Again

This is just a short post to point out that I'm headed to Turkey again.  In fact I will be in my car in less than 1 hour starting the drive to Montreal.  From there I fly to Toronto, and then on to Istanbul where we meet more of the team.  After a day in Istanbul, we drive 18 hours across the country to Diyarbakir where we will meet the rest of the team and the Christian hip-hop group CTZN.  I will be the Sound Engineer for what will hopefully be two weeks of touring Turkey with this group and a couple musicians from Istanbul.

I'm not going alone, My friend Robert is coming with me to help with tech needs and driving.  I've tried to fill him in on what he's in for, but I know I've left something out.  Robert's always up for an adventure and any time I get to go overseas it's definitely and adventure.

Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted.

Here's a little bit of Blues Traveler to get your toe tapping.

1 comment: